This is how some people see your giveaway pet:
- Free bait to train fighting dogs
- Free bait to train greyhounds
- Free fish bait
- Free snake food
- Free money from the research lab
- Free sacrifice for satanic rituals
- Free animal for malicious pranks
- Free animal to set on fire
- Free animal to insert a firecracker into
- Free to a good home to breed indiscriminately.
Now you know why we always screen so carefully for good homes. “Free" is all too often seen as “worthless” in the eye of the beholder.
Please, don’t offer your pets FREE to a good home, unless you just don’t care what happens to them.
Volunteers who work endless hours to save pets from the horrors of abuse and homelessness bring this message to you. Permission to reproduce this flier and distribute is granted, encouraged and greatly appreciated.